CompTIA A+ IT Support Technician 2016 Certification Training
CompTIA aims to adapt its A+ Certification to reflect the most current knowledge and skills needed by today’s IT professionals–and this year’s 2016 exam is harder than ever. This certification is one of the most highly respected and sought after in IT, and passing the 2016 A+ 900 Series Certification Exam will demonstrate you have the know-how to provide optimal IT service. This comprehensive training covers topics ranging from PC hardware and peripherals to installing and configuring operating systems–everything you’ll need to pass with flying colors.
- Prepare for the CompTIA 2016 A+ 900 Certification Exam with 33 courses and over 50 hours of training
- Use printable study guides and digital note taking to study 24/7
- Learn through labs, games and activities
- Study computer components, RAM types, networking devices, mobile operating systems, security, cloud computing and more
- Cover exam topics such as PC hardware and peripherals, networking and troubleshooting hardware, installing and configuring Windows, iOS, Android, Mac OS and Linux
Original value: $895 | WCCFtech Deals: $49
The post Prepare to Pass Premiere IT Professional Exam – CompTIA A+ IT Support 2016 by Shaikh Rafia appeared first on WCCFtech.
via Blogger http://ift.tt/1RnHqsF